Please congratulate the following individuals on being named ASHP Fellows for 2019. The 2019 Fellows will be honored on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 during the ASHP Summer Meetings in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Teresa M. Cavanaugh (Florida)
- Nicole J. Clark (Massachusetts)
- Julie Dagam (Wisconsin)
- Stephen J. Davis (Texas)
- Christopher A. Droege (Ohio)
- Douglas N. Fish (Colorado)
- Laurie W. Fleming (Mississippi)
- Jillian Foster (Mississippi)
- Brent I. Fox (Alabama)
- Thaddaus R. Hellwig (South Dakota)
- John B. Hertig (Indiana)
- Lindsey R. Kelley (Michigan)
- William P. Kernan (Florida)
- Jeffrey D. Little (Kansas)
- Charles E. Mahan (New Mexico)
- Karen J. McConnell (Colorado)
- Heidi A. Pillen (Michigan)
- Daryl S. Schiller (New York)
- Jodi L. Taylor (Tennessee)
- Rebecca A. Taylor (Ohio)
- Elizabeth A. Wade (New Hampshire)
- Bradley M. Wright (Alabama)
Call for Applications
Candidates for ASHP's Practitioner Recognition Program must be practitioner members of ASHP with a record of outstanding service to ASHP and at least ten years of professional service to pharmacy practice in acute or ambulatory care settings.
Additional eligibility requirements include:
- Demonstration of sustained commitment or contributions to excellence in pharmacy practice in acute and ambulatory care settings
- Contribution to the total body of knowledge in pharmacy practice in acute and ambulatory care settings
- Involvement in and commitment to educating practitioners and others
- Demonstration of active involvement and leadership in ASHP.
Application materials are accepted June 1 through October 1 each year. The annual deadline for receipt of all materials is October 1.
Please review the FASHP Application Guidelines and download the FASHP Application Form and FASHP Recommendation Form. All application materials should be submitted via the online submission form by October 1.
The ASHP Practitioner Recognition Program is conducted under the general authority of the ASHP Board of Directors. ASHP's FASHP Recognition Committee is responsible for the administration of the program and for maintaining quality assurance. The work of the Committee includes reviewing the completed application files of all candidates and recommending to the ASHP Board of Directors the approval or disapproval of their recognition. Pharmacists designated as Fellows of ASHP (FASHP) are recognized at the ASHP Summer Meetings.