The Committee on Nominations is responsible for nominating candidates for various ASHP offices. The role of the Committee in nominating candidates for elective office is described in the ASHP Bylaws.
The 2023 Committee on Nominations is:
- Donald Kishi, Chair
- Thomas Johnson, Vice Chair
- Joshua Blackwell
- Maritza Lew
- Lisa Mascardo
- Milap Nahata
- Tyler Vest
- Michael Nnadi, 1st Alternate
- Kuldip Patel, 2nd Alternate
- Brian Cohen, 3rd Alternate
For the 2023 election cycle, the Committee is seeking nominees for the offices of President-elect and Member, Board of Directors. The Committee will meet on April 19, 2023 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
The Committee encourages ASHP members and state affiliates to recommend qualified individuals for nomination to elective offices. ASHP is committed to the principles of diversity, equity and inclusion and seeks individuals for nomination that represent racially and ethnically diverse backgrounds and all other underrepresented populations.
A brief timeline is below:
- Submit nominations by email to [email protected]
- Beginning on October 18, potential nominees will receive an online application survey to accept or decline the nomination. The deadline to complete this application survey and to submit all materials is January 31, 2023.
- The Committee on Nominations will meet on April 19, 2023 to develop the final slate of candidates for election.
More information about ASHP elections is available in the Guidelines for Committee on Nominations, the Guidelines for Candidates for Elective Office, and the Report of the Committee on Nominations.