NOTE: ASHP will be looking for proposals that incorporate the ASHP’s Practice Advancement Initiative 2030 which includes 59 recommendations to promote optimal, safe, effective medication use; expand pharmacist and technician roles; and implement the latest technologies. Proposals for student programming at the Midyear Clinical Meeting are also being accepted.
Call for Educational Session Proposals
NOTE: By submitting your proposal, and in the event your proposal is accepted for presentation, you understand and agree that your presentation will be made by you in person and onsite at the meeting. In the event the meeting is held solely on a virtual basis, your presentation will be provided virtually. In the event the meeting is held on a hybrid basis (both in-person and virtual), then you understand and agree that your presentation will be made by you in person and onsite at the meeting for the live audience as well as via video for a virtual audience.
Preparing a Well-Written Proposal
- How to Avoid Education Session Proposal Pitfalls
- Session Development Guide
- Guidelines for a Strong Educational Proposal
- ASHP Verb List for Faculty
- What Makes a Program “Advanced”?
- Sample Proposal: Clinical Services Management
- Sample Proposal: Therapeutic Topics
- Program Chair Role and Responsibilities