"Stories are a communal currency of humanity"Tahir Shah Author & Filmmaker
From "Arabian Nights"
Draw inspiration and insight from the professional journeys of your colleagues. Listen to ASHP podcasts and read member spotlights as ASHP members share the experiences and influences that have shaped their careers.
- Traversing Through a Career Journey as LGBTQ Pharmacy Students and Residents
- A Love Letter to Mika: Reflections on a Long Journey
- Making that Leap from Professional Dance to Pharmacy
- From Practice to Politics: An ASHP Member’s Transition to a New Public Service
- Exploring a Couple’s Unique Experiences as Pharmacy Leaders and Dads: An Interview with Jorge Garcia and Leyner Martinez
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Si se puede - A mantra to live your life by
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Why don’t my providers look like me? A conversation on representation
- ASHP Women in Pharmacy Leadership: Ambulatory Care Practice and Career Journey
- Life is Not Linear: AJHP Editor Daniel Cobaugh’s Reflections on His Career, Advocating for LGBTQ People, and Loving Exactly Who You Are
- Exploring a Pharmacy Leader’s Journey in Practice and Her Experiences as a Lesbian Woman: An Interview with Lindsey Kelley
- Exploring a Pharmacy Technician Leader’s Journey in Pharmacy Practice and His Experiences as a Gay Man: An Interview with Glen Gard
- Exploring a Transgender Man’s Journey in Pharmacy Practice: An Interview with Alexander Gilmer