Students and Residents
- Education in Pediatrics in US Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy. AJPE: Volume 78, Issue 3, Article 51.
- Pediatric pharmacotherapeutic education: current status and recommendations to fill the growing need. Pharmacotherapy. 2005 Sep;25(9):1277-82.
- Education in Pediatrics in US Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2014; 78 (3) Article 51.
- Description of a pediatric degree option program in a doctorate of pharmacy curriculum and its impact on pediatric-focused advanced pharmacy practice experience rotations and faculty scholarly productivity. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. Available online 13 March 2018
- Post Graduate Year Two (PGY2) Pediatric Pharmacy Residency Standards
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- ASHP Pediatric Board Preparation and Re-certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (American Academy of Pediatrics)