Meetings and Conferences
ASHP hosts annual Meetings & Conferences where Hospital Pharmacy Professionals can network and develop professionally in a hub of information and resources. Since 2020, our events have taken on virtual attendance options. Please see the website for the event that you are interested in below to confirm whether it will be virtual or in-person. For more information on Speaking or Presenting, select the option to “Get Involved in a Meeting” below. Rates for meetings are not available until six months prior to the meeting. We cannot confirm prices before the event details are finalized at this time. For information not found here, please feel free to contact Customer Relations via phone, email, or chat. For more information: https://www.ashp.org/Meetings-and-Conferences
Get involved in a Meeting: https://www.ashp.org/Meetings-and-Conferences/Get-Involved-in-a-Meeting
Information for Exhibitors: https://events.jspargo.com/midyear21/Public/Enter.aspx
Board Certification: https://www.ashp.org/Professional-Development/Board-Certification-Resources
Here is some general information regarding what to expect when purchasing for one of our annual meetings and conferences:
- Purchasing the meeting registration only will not result in a Membership Enrollment included. Individuals must enroll in ASHP Membership prior to registering for the meeting in order to receive the discounted rate.
- Membership cannot be shared between individuals for registration purposes.
- Institutions cannot use the Membership of one individual to receive discounts on other individuals for meetings.
- ASHP no longer provides “Bring Your Administrator” promotions. All industry professionals interested in attending must register independently.
- Guest passes for non-industry professionals are purchasable on-site only.
- If there are any issues pertaining to Membership Status, individuals should contact ASHP’s Customer Relations Team.
- Individuals who are interested in quickly purchasing Membership online should be directed here: https://www.ashp.org/Membership-Center/Member-Information/FAQs?loginreturnUrl=SSOCheckOnly.
- ASHP has an ongoing agreement with the Canadian Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP) that allows its Members to call and receive the Member Rate. This cannot be accomplished through online registration. Please call to register (866-279-0681) or fax in your registration form to 301-657-1251.
- Registration Rate discount deadlines are detailed online on the Registration Page released each meeting as well as on the Registration Form.
- Registrants must complete the required steps to register for the meeting prior to deadlines that are advertised online and on the Registration Form. For questions or concerns regarding deadlines, email: [email protected]
- Any purchase requests that can be proven to be dated before the deadlines are also honored (checks with postmark, faxes received over the weekend, etc).
- Cancellation Requests must be emailed to [email protected] prior to the Cancellation Deadline advertised for each meeting or conference.
The following FAQs are updated when the annual meeting site releases each year:
Midyear Meeting Information: https://midyear.ashp.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions
Preceptors Conference Info: https://preceptors.ashp.org/General-Info/Frequently-Asked-Questions
Conference for Leaders Info: https://leaders.ashp.org/General-Info/FAQs