Meetings and Conferences
ASHP hosts annual Meetings & Conferences where Hospital Pharmacy Professionals can network and develop professionally in a hub of information and resources. Since 2020, our events have taken on virtual attendance options. Please see the website for the event that you are interested in below to confirm whether it will be virtual or in-person. For more information on Speaking or Presenting, select the option to “Get Involved in a Meeting” below. Rates for meetings are not available until six months prior to the meeting. We cannot confirm prices before the event details are finalized at this time. For information not found here, please feel free to contact Customer Relations via phone, email, or chat. For more information: https://www.ashp.org/Meetings-and-Conferences
Get involved in a Meeting: https://www.ashp.org/Meetings-and-Conferences/Get-Involved-in-a-Meeting
Information for Exhibitors: https://events.jspargo.com/midyear21/Public/Enter.aspx
Board Certification: https://www.ashp.org/Professional-Development/Board-Certification-Resources
Here is some general information regarding what to expect when purchasing for one of our annual meetings and conferences:
- Purchasing the meeting registration only will not result in a Membership Enrollment included. Individuals must enroll in ASHP Membership prior to registering for the meeting in order to receive the discounted rate.
- Membership cannot be shared between individuals for registration purposes.
- Institutions cannot use the Membership of one individual to receive discounts on other individuals for meetings.
- ASHP no longer provides “Bring Your Administrator” promotions. All industry professionals interested in attending must register independently.
- Guest passes for non-industry professionals are purchasable on-site only.
- If there are any issues pertaining to Membership Status, individuals should contact ASHP’s Customer Relations Team.
- Individuals who are interested in quickly purchasing Membership online should be directed here.
- ASHP has an ongoing agreement with the Canadian Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP) that allows its Members to call and receive the Member Rate. This cannot be accomplished through online registration. Please call to register (866-279-0681) or fax in your registration form to 301-657-1251.
- Registration Rate discount deadlines are detailed online on the Registration Page released each meeting as well as on the Registration Form.
- Registrants must complete the required steps to register for the meeting prior to deadlines that are advertised online and on the Registration Form. For questions or concerns regarding deadlines, email: [email protected]
- Any purchase requests that can be proven to be dated before the deadlines are also honored (checks with postmark, faxes received over the weekend, etc).
- Cancellation Requests must be emailed to [email protected] prior to the Cancellation Deadline advertised for each meeting or conference.
The following FAQs are updated when the annual meeting site releases each year:
Preceptors Conference Information: https://preceptors.ashp.org/General-Info/Frequently-Asked-Questions
Conference for Leaders Information: https://leaders.ashp.org/General-Info/FAQs
Virtual Meeting Expectations – 2021
You may have already heard that the 2021 Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition is once again virtual for this year’s anticipated event. If you haven’t already, register here to attend. If you are already registered, here are a few tips for making sure that you access, attend, and claim associated content successfully:
- Questions about your registration status/information should be directed to our Registration Team: [email protected] prior to December 3rd
- Your Membership Status is reflected under the “My Account” page. If you need to enroll in Membership to receive the discounted rate for the event, please enroll here.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing (via email) prior to December 5th in order to receive a refund.
- Once registered, expect your access information to be emailed in the Event Newsletter scheduled the week prior to the event. This email will include your username, password, and relevant event information.
- Are you staffing a booth? Your access information will follow a different process. Contact your Booth Staffer/Manager for more information, even if you registered for the event independently. For Booth questions, contact Residency Showcase ([email protected]) or PPS ([email protected]) to receive assistance. Exhibitor Booths are handled by your Booth Manager and their direct contact.
- Continuing Education courses are offered live and on-demand. You will see how a CE is offered when viewing the programming within the Meeting Platform. Some Live CE will convert to on-demand after the live time ends.
- If you missed your attendance code for a session, please email Education Services to receive further assistance: [email protected]
- Learn how to claim credit here:https://midyear.ashp.org/how-to-claim-ce
- The Certificate of Attendance will be available directly within the Meeting Platform. Contact a Customer Relations Booth Staffer if you have trouble locating it. After the meeting, contact [email protected] for a copy. The Certificate of Attendance is a blank copy that you will sign and submit to your Employer.