About the Section of Digital and Telehealth Practitioners
Advances in digital health technologies are changing how pharmacy is practiced and healthcare is more broadly delivered. The Section of Digital and Telehealth Practitioners supports pharmacy workforce embracement of new healthcare delivery models and focuses on high quality and accessible pharmacy patient care services.
The section welcomes pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy residents, pharmacy technicians and others currently practicing or who aspire to practice in telehealth and digital or virtual care settings. These professionals utilize current and emerging digital healthcare technologies and data for the betterment of patient care.
For questions about the new section, please e-mail Amey C. Hugg, Director, Member Relations, at [email protected].
- Advocating for Impact: Deciphering CMS's Telehealth Changes
- ASHP Innovation Center: Latest on Telehealth
- Telehealth in Small and Rural Hospitals: Pandemic Acceleration and Beyond
- Integration of Pharmacy Services in an Interdisciplinary Telehealth Environment
- Technology Platforms Used to Conduct Telehealth Visits
- Expansion of Telehealth Pharmacy Services in the Face of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Telehealth Management Pearls I
- Telehealth Management Pearls II
- CMS Policy and Regulatory Revisions Affecting Reimbursement for Ambulatory Pharmacist Services in Response to COVID-19 with a focus on telehealth services
- COVID-19 Ambulatory Care Transition to Telehealth
- Digital Tools to Engage Specialty Pharmacy Patients
- Remotely Connected: A New Paradigm in Pharmacy Practice
- Medication Data Standards and Operational Applications