ASHP Education, News, and Publications on Digital Health and AI
The technological landscape and its impact on healthcare delivery is constantly evolving. It is important for any pharmacy team to stay up to date on current developments, best practices, trends, and education related to digital health and artificial intelligence to better serve their patients. ASHP is a leading source of educational and news content for pharmacy practitioners. This resource center provides webinars, podcasts, news articles, and peer-reviewed publications related to digital health and AI in pharmacy practice.
ASHP Official is your source for informative and thoughtful conversations exploring key issues impacting the field of pharmacy today. Tune in to podcasts related to digital health and AI to learn more about how innovative pharmacy practice models and strategies.
- Innovation Friday: Validated Artificial Intelligence: The Future of Pharmacy and its Applications
- Innovation Friday: Implementing Digital Health & Health Information Technology in Pharmacy
- Informatics Bytes: Insights and Perspectives on Autoverification
- Informatics Bytes: Staying Current in Healthcare, Information and Technology: Perspectives from Pharmacy Leaders Part 1 of 2
- Informatics Bytes: Staying Current in Healthcare, Information and Technology: Perspectives from Pharmacy Leaders Part 2 of 2
- Informatics Bytes: Big Data, Big Bias: Understanding Underlying Biases in AI and CDS
- AJHP Voices Telehealth Theme Issue
- AJHP Voices Artificial Intelligence in Pharmacy
ASHP is one of the largest accredited providers of continuing education for pharmacists. Access ASHP webinars related to digital health and AI to learn more about how new technologies can influence pharmacy practice.
- Artificial Intelligence: We Rx-cited to See You in the Medication Use Process
- Hospital at Home: Informatics Considerations
- Introduction to Data Integration Standards
- The Pharmacist eCare Plan Initiative
- The Learning Health (Record) System
- Remotely Connected - A New Paradigm in Pharmacy Practice
- Technology Innovations: Putting the Findings of the RFID Survey into Practice
- Data Science in Healthcare
AJHP publishes peer-reviewed scientific papers on contemporary drug therapy and pharmacy practice innovations in hospitals and health systems. With a circulation of more than 43,000, AJHP is the most widely recognized and respected clinical pharmacy journal in the world. Access peer-reviewed articles related to digital health and artificial intelligence for pharmacy practitioners.
- Demystifying artificial intelligence in pharmacy
- Embracing the role of artificial intelligence in the medication-use process
- Using artificial intelligence in health -system pharmacy practice: Finding new patterns that matter
- The potential for artificial intelligence in healthcare
- PROBAST: A Tool to Assess the Risk of Bias and Applicability of Prediction Model Studies
- Evaluation of inpatient medication guidance from an artificial intelligence chatbot
- Creating the future of artificial intelligence in health-system pharmacy
- Detecting drug diversion in health-system data using machine learning and advanced analytics
ASHP delivers the latest breaking news and information to hospital and health-system pharmacists to help them keep abreast of issues affecting pharmacy practice. Read the latest ASHP news and article publications related to digital health and AI in pharmacy practice.
- Informatics Technicians Fill a Growing Need at Hospitals
- Digital Health is Here to Stay
- Growth in Artificial Intelligence Offers Opportunity for Health-System Pharmacy
- Artificial Intelligence Finds Inroads to Pharmacy Environments
- Telehealth Is the Future of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Executive summary of the 2022 ASHP Commission on Goals: Optimizing Hospital at Home and Healthcare Transformation
- Executive summary of the 2021 ASHP Commission on Goals: Optimizing Medication Outcomes Through Telehealth
- Executive summary of the 2020 ASHP Commission on Goals: Preparing the healthcare workforce for a digital future
- Executive summary of the 2019 ASHP Commission on Goals: Impact of artificial intelligence on healthcare and pharmacy practice
- ASHP Announces New Section of Digital and Telehealth Practitioners
- Pharmacy Leaders Discuss the Future of Telehealth at Virtual PELA Conference