The ASHP Awards Program is designed to publicly recognize and express gratitude to those who have made important contributions, directly or indirectly, to advance pharmacy practice in acute and ambulatory care settings. By putting the spotlight on extraordinary individuals, the program also is intended to inspire others to service and leadership in hospitals and other healthcare settings.
This call is for nominations for the following awards:
- Board of Directors’ Award of Excellence
- Board of Directors' Award of Honor
- Board of Directors’ Distinguished Leadership Award
- Board of Directors’ Donald E. Francke Medal
- Board of Directors’ Honorary Membership Award
- Board of Directors' Pharmacy Champion Award
- Board of Directors' Pharmacy Technician Excellence Award
- Chief Executive Officer’s Award for Courageous Service
- ASHP-ABHP Joint Leadership Award
Nominations are accepted year-round and are to be transmitted electronically using the ASHP Award Nominations Form. Please see the Call for Award Nominations to reference the criteria for a specific award as well as the nomination instructions.
Nominations received by October 1 will be reviewed by the Awards Committee, and selections will be made the following February. In some years, selections are not made for all awards.
If you have questions about the Awards Program, please contact the Office of Member Relations at email@example.com.