This call is for nominations for the following awards:
- Board of Directors’ Award of Excellence
- Board of Directors' Award of Honor
- Board of Directors’ Distinguished Leadership Award
- Board of Directors’ Donald E. Francke Medal
- Board of Directors’ Honorary Membership Award
- Board of Directors' Pharmacy Champion Award
- Board of Directors' Pharmacy Technician Award
- Chief Executive Officer’s Award for Courageous Service
- ASHP-ABHP Joint Leadership Award
Nominations are accepted year-round and are to be transmitted electronically using the Award Nominations Form. Nominations received by October 1 will be reviewed by the Awards Committee, and selections will be made the following February. In some years, selections are not made for all awards.
For each nomination you plan to submit, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and contact information (including a mailing address, email address, and telephone number) where the nominee(s) can be reached. In the case of the Board of Directors’ Award of Excellence, the Board of Directors' Pharmacy Champion Award, and the Chief Executive Officer’s Award for Courageous Service, you are able to nominate either an individual or a group. If nominating a group, contact information will only be required for the group leader.
- Current professional position and institution for the nominee(s). For the Board of Directors’ Award of Excellence, the Board of Directors' Pharmacy Champion Award, and the Chief Executive Officer’s Award for Courageous Service, please also note the professional position of the nominee(s) at the time of the contribution or achievement.
- Brief explanation of your reasons for believing this individual (or group) should receive the specified award.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) for your nominee(s). If you are nominating a group, you will only be asked to upload a resume or CV for the group leader.
If you have any questions about the nomination procedure, please contact the Office of Member Relations at email@example.com.