Women Pharmacist Day (WPD) will be observed on October 12, 2022. ASHP, inspired by our first CEO, Dr. Gloria Niemeyer Francke, celebrates all women in pharmacy, including technicians, pharmacists and students, who are committed to advancing practice and improving patient outcomes.
Hear from women in pharmacy as they share their professional journeys.
ASHP Official Podcasts
- Pharmacy Informatics Women Leaders: Career Perspectives in Pharmacy Informatics
- Pharmacy Informatics Women Leaders: Career Perspectives – Residency Training
- Pharmacy Informatics Women Leaders: Distinguished Service
- Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable – Thoughts on Self-Advocacy
For more podcasts, visit ashp.org/podcast.
- Leading Through Change Yields Big Rewards
- Three Women Pharmacy Leaders of Color Call on Lessons Learned in Childhood
- Work-Life Balance During the Time of COVID-19
For more Intersection stories, visit ashpintersections.org.