Women Pharmacist Day (WPD) will be observed on October 12, 2021. ASHP, inspired by our first CEO, Dr. Gloria Niemeyer Francke, celebrates all women in pharmacy, including technicians, pharmacists and students, who are committed to advancing practice and improving patient outcomes.
Hear from women in pharmacy as they share their professional journeys.
ASHP Official Podcasts
- Leadership in Pharmacy: Women Making an Impact in Practice and Professional Associations (Part II)
- Leadership in Pharmacy: Women Making an Impact in Practice and Professional Associations (Part I)
- ASHP Women in Pharmacy Leadership: Ambulatory Care Practice and Career Journey
- ASHP Women in Pharmacy Leadership: Importance of Leaders with Clinical Skills
- Black History Month: African-American Women Pharmacy Leaders in History
For more podcasts, visit ashp.org/podcast.
Pharmacy Front Line Stories
- Nancy Palamara - Holy Name Medical Center
- Leeanne Mobayed - Northern Navajo Medical Center
- Mehrnaz Sadrolashrafi - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Laura Truhlar - Elliot Hospital
- Caroline Mejias-De Jesus - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
For more frontline stories, visit ashp.org/covid-19/stories.
- Can Pharmacists Have it All? Balancing a Dream Career with a Busy Family
- A Resident’s Perspective on Women in Pharmacy Leadership
- Student Pharmacist Sheds Light on Leadership Gender Disparity
- RADM Pam Schweitzer: Climbing Every Mountain
- Pharmacy Academia Star Urges Other Women to Follow Their Passions
For more Intersection stories, visit ashpintersections.org.